Thursday, July 05, 2007

scrabble finals

Hi guys i am going
to share with you about my scrabble finals
we arrived at NUS at 8am early in the morning,
we started our first round at 9am.There were
around 50 teams from various schools. Including
top school like chinese highg and Raffles Institution.
After going through 5 gruelings rounds of Scrabble
games that ended at around 5pm, you can imagine how
elated we were when during the prize giving. The
organizers said that we had won the bowl Category Championship!

Everyone was surprise and shock that we had won the bowl award. I really
think that God's hands was apoint us and with us through the whole match
even though we lost three matches but we still didnt gave up
we played very well for the last two matches and to our surprise we won the bowl Championship.Throughly our hard work has paid off. Training hard every week was worth it and for me to. I was really happy to as this was my last competitions of secondary school. ya i am proud to say that i am a winner in the glory of God.

I like thank all the people who prayed for me even though they couldnt come and support.
Your prayers were throughly a blessing. Thanks alot guys

What i leant from this that no matter what dont give up even the last min
you may still win. Ya
signing off now shawn

No comments: