Sunday, July 01, 2007

im bored so i thought i might give a list of wad id consider great planetshakers songs tt the church has nvr played b4. u might wanna try and find them if u can.

fast songs:
1.So In Love With You
2.Everything To Me
3.Praise You
4.Lift Your Name Up
5.My Hero
6.See You
7.Not Ashamed
8.Boom
9.Lead Me On
10.Rescue Me
11.Stand

slow songs:
1.All I'm Living For
2.Could I Ever
3.All That I Want
4.How I Love You
5.Healer
6.My Life Is Yours
7.Take Me
8.Reign Forever
9.For The Cause
10.I Surrender
11.Enter In

lol..my fav ps album is probably one of the oldest if not the oldest: Open Up The Gates
with the song "open up the gates" (not surprising issit?) as the 1st song.

special recommendation goes to the song "Boom" from their latest album saviour of the world.
its style is super similar to that of "jump around" and u'll easily mistake it as a P.O.D song for those who know that band.

and "all im living for" and "could i ever" are probably 2 songs that are the most emotionally charged.

-tzup

1 comment:

Roarham said...

I'll check out the songs u recommended; like u said, there're nice songs out there not played in the church :)