Monday, December 18, 2006

my encounter w the holy spirit

Pastor Khong preached one of his shortest messages last sun. It was also the coldest svc i went for. It literally rained the whole day right from early morning. Just imagine 9 am inside hall 10 and outside rain rain rain; i was shivering even b4 he preach abt holy spirit. Then all the leaders have to go in front to receive the baptism of the holy spirit - see, become leader good rite? 1st to go in front to receive holy spirit's baptism. Anyway, the moment I reached the stage, my bottom half started shaking like nobody's business - it must have looked really funny, like happy feet. I shook until pastor came and laid hand on me; and i fell down; after which i stopped shaking so much. WHile lying there on the floor i saw a vision of 2 full blocks (twice the size of D1) before me. As I pondered about what this means, the holy spirit said,"From now on, I'm you good friend." Next I visited the Cross. As I looked upon it I could feel God's love deep in my heart. The ministry was still going on and I continued to drink of the holy spirit as i laid there. I cried as I re-visited the Cross. I enjoyed the presence of the holy spirit as he told me to ,"just rest." I told him that I'm lying down for quite long already, but he said he wants me to remain a bit longer. Then I asked him if i should enter teaching. He showed me a word 'Edutainment.' I understood what it means.

Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive.

-Roar

No comments: