Sunday, December 17, 2006

Firstly i would like to thank god as 2 of my friends accepted christ, and another rededicated her life to god. Well to me and to those who knows my friend well. They would agree that one of them accepting christ was a miracle and i believe God will show them the love of a father the way he showed us.
Well, today's MoL was not so bad. Everyone i invited turned up. Even though there were delays here and there. Like i said earlier about my friends and roarham mentioned them in his post also. Really happy that it happened. Hope they will come for service next week and join our cell. Really wanted to buy the magic set that was on sale there but too bad i do not have enough money atm. I'll just have to order it throu stanley. O well better start saving up for it haha. Watching MoL the 2nd time i could at least see how some tricks work but i am still amazed at how fast his hands were. We got better sits this time. At least the screen was infront of us haha. Well the youth camp is coming up soon, till now i am still not sure if i can go for it or not as my aunty is spending the last week in sg for the next few days and my mum has activities lined up for the family i think. Hope god tells me what to do. Well getting late already so i am going to bed now. haha.
_Ben_

No comments: