Sunday, December 17, 2006

MOL 16 Dec

ROAR!!! Guess wad?! Pple are late as usual!!!! - qian bian -

Hmm but i discovered that the love of God was very strong as Pastor and Priscilla shared their testimony and I believed many pple had been touched. 3 of ben and sharon's frens raised their hands to receive Jesus for the 1st time. One is oledi a christian & the other is very open. Guys, I just want to affirm all of you for your effort & faith & I hope u understd i'm trying my best to connect with everyone that came down. As much as you would love to engage your own frens, allow me to also know them ( isn't it for them to know who ur spiritual father is & wad ur spiritual family is like in the church? Isn't our community attractive enough?) Yet I sense many of you have not learnt to tap on this advantage, which is why u struggle to bear fruits. You must spend more time with me, talk more with me, tell me more abt your life, bring me out with your frens so when harvest time comes, we dun have to do everything from scratch n pretend to know each other for a very long time! I've made enough mistakes - enough to finally understand the power of the spiritual family. And i believe many lives are won tonite bcuz we took time to pray. Prayer helps us to engage in spiritual warfare which releases the power of God over the forces at work in the lives of pre-believers. The struggle is still there bcuz many lives are waiting to be consolidated (don't forget we're shooting for 100% consolidation!)

Finally, if u regard me as your spiritual father, then imitate me as i imitate christ.


-Roar

No comments: