Sunday, December 10, 2006

grandma went into hospital

Sat 9 dec 2006

haha today went shopping with mum at J8 haha then at night suppose to hv dinner with family, big aunt, small aunt and grandparents de then when dad was driving towards the place where we are suppose to hv out dinner, he recieved a phone call and my aunt they say tt my grandma was not feeling well very giddy so my dad fetch my grandma to the TTS hospital. he drop my, my mum and my bro at tpy interchange coz car not enuff place then we had dinner there then went home

Sunday 10 dec 2006

Today went to service then pastor khong was preaching on "when the spirit comes in power" then duno why today hor today time pass so fast its like i went to expo and the next thing i noe is we going home liao.

duno why somehow i have lot of friends but no good friend frankly speaking its so suck man in sec skool and in ITE ppl there think so damn different its like they only think of themself like wanan watch a movie then they will choose like cinema nearest to their house not once but always want sian~.

Shaun sign Off

No comments: