Saturday, December 16, 2006

15/12/06 BTT passed

Yo.. had my basic theory test in the morning and guess wat i PASSED and i got my PDL(Provisional Driving Licence) today. Today I finally realise why i dont get nervous or stress up before skool exams! lol its because i dislike studying and nv did i care less about passing or failing the subject it doesnt matter to me at all, haha but there is 1 thing that i always wanted to do and thats driving! my heart beats faster and faster as the time for my theroy test gets nearer and nearer. I wanna give all honor to god, i wanna thank god for letting so many wonderful things to occur in my life. I managed to bring my family down for mol tonight and im glad my father enjoy the show. im sure i could someday bring my family to christ!AMEN! i enjoyed the mol this year, it has reach a level that even some world class magic show cant present. im amazed by how they managed to preach the message indirectly yet so clear.

Shaun signing Off

No comments: