Friday, January 11, 2008

First week In ITE

I would say was not really good as i thought it would be.

First day we had talks by lecture sharing about the ITE
then break, a fter break is talk.

I shall not say what happen everyday. Cause is going to be boring

Thursday we had cca open house.

Oh yes i choice library as my cca and engineers club.

Just to let u know my school ends at 5pm. So is like damn tired
Almost want to fell asleep when the lecture or teacher's were sharing.

I did not really get to know any friends yet or mix around.

I Thought they were not friendly. But after a few days
i mix around and asked what are their names. So we became friends haha....

I do regret taking electroincs at first. But now i have change my mindset and i am going to work hard to go to poly which second year i have to scored GPA 4 to get into a poly. The teacher said it will not be easy and is not hard. Is the matter we want to study hard and work for the goal so i have made my choice to work hard and do well for my exams.

But the bad thing is the teacher said if we want to go poly we will have to burn our holidays which means i will not be having holidays.

It has been a tiring week for me. Have to get used to the long hours of schooling.

Lesson will be starting next week.

I manage to read psalms everyday but dont quite understand what it is trying to tell me.

ITE is really different from secondary school life.

Really miss my life in school.

So treasure ur school days.

God bless you.

sorry if there is any errors.

shawn

No comments: