Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Who is more blessed?

Hello sweeties, I'm back - after reading thru the lengthy blogs, I feel like singing another 1000 praises to the Lord. But i'm glad the Lord moved. Praise the Lord!

I see the wonderful things he has done for you. This is victory my dear sons. And yes, even when ah-pa fail to affirm u at times bcuz i'm not with u, know that God is there and know that nothing else really matters other than pleasing God's heart? I also like to see results... but... i've discovered that faith is wad God is more interested in... the results come later.

But seriously, I'm proud of u guys - yeh, and being a biased parent, i shall always favor my own children (sorry abt the rest:D)

U see, when I woke up this morning, I suddenly recalled smth that Jackie Pulinger shared: there's this woman who's so poor that she can't afford any decent meal for her family; so Jackie went & ministered to her & she accepted the Lord; but bcuz Jackie could also see that the children needed some decent food, and Jackie had some money, she got them some meat to eat; and when she gave them to the mother she apologized saying that that's all she can offer;

And the woman replied," its ok, cuz everytime u left, Jesus comes in to visit me."

Who is more blessed? Jackie or the woman?

There's another case of this old woman whom Jesus told her to get baptised thru her spoilt TV.

Awesome? God is.

ANyway, praise God for wad he's done thru the camp. Enjoy a good rest, sons, cuz we're gona get on our feet to bless the multitudes. We will be tired, we will be disarrayed, we will be tempted, we will go thru persecution, but we shall march on, not by power, not by might, but by the spirit of the living God. The One who calls us is faithful and he will do it. We will experience what Jackie experience.

No comments: