Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sports heats and G12

Today i had my sports heats
i was selected to run 400meters
i didn't perform well
i did not get to the finals
i was last but i tried my best
even though i didn't really wanted to take part
since it was the last year. It rain but still we had to run
i thought that it would be postponed to another day
my oppenets were very fast cause i saw them ran before.
I was so tired after the race my leg were like jelly
i was quite disppointed about it being in the last postion but while
i was on my way home god spoke to me he said that he is pleased with
me and proud of me. wohoo wohoo...............

G12 conference was great this year
awesome as i have learnt alot as years
goes by the older u get the understanding is easier.
During one of the nights pastor khong son preached about
love, i have learnt that with faith u must also have love. To be like christ not just christian
is very important.
I didn't miss out any session.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... i think thats all i have to say now
going off shawn

No comments: