Sunday, March 18, 2007

CAST IT OFF - Roar

I was worshipping God during the G12 conference and just sensed that i've been carrying a lot of baggage from the past over these years of ministry... that somehow this baggage is preventing me from moving forward. Frankly speaking, its not easy letting it go, but i decided to let it go - all the past failures in ministry, all the rejection n pain i felt in the church, all the discouragement moments tat still linger, all the breakthrus tat are not happening, all the sins thats still coming back for me - i decide its time to let it go. I claim the Lord's word at tat time:

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

I recite it over and over as one by one i took off those baggage. It's a new beginning. God is going to do a new work this year. Old things have passed away. Behold all things have become new!!!! From tat time onwards I never fail to receive God's rhema word throughout the conference.

No comments: