Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

First of all I want to thank everyone for your encouragement, rebuke, comfort and wonderful support thru out the whole of this year. As I look back, I'm filled with thankfulness for wad the lord has brought me thru. It has indeed been a year of stepping out in faith, and a conquering faith! Not to mention all the business... I still have tons of work to finish, altho none of these are in any way related to my job. And wanna congrat my ah pa 4 his successful proposal.

Was out playin lan with leo & his ghim moh boys. Played for a few hrs. it was pretty fun & satisfying as these guys can play well. But tdy I nver use any of my fav hero, other than sb. After tat when shopping 4 a while with hee khian. THis weekend dunno whether shld book a car. Maybe shld save up $$ for a new graphics card since the old one going... and have to get a new motherboard too... but i dun feel like spending any more $$ le... have been spending a lot up to now le, and if not for the bonus, gg long ago le... cannot, must reject the spirit of poverty. Half an hr more an x'mas will be over, and new year will be coming... another busy week ahead as we await the opening of school...

-Roar

No comments: