Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
i noe i haven been posting recently but den again its cos my old comp suddenly decided tt it cldnt connect with blogspot and everything i typed disappeared!
but gd news..tts not gonna happen again cos ive got a new modem!
yay!

haha..the last week has been a real turn around for me in many ways..just when i thought this year wld end terribly God somehow managed to convince me otherwise.
haha..im so glad..
ive got so many things id like to thank God abt..

1st thing id like to thank God abt is for the powerhouse youth camp..
ahgong's msg was very straightforward..have a simple heart.
well..i choose to put my faith in prayer again..
and well..haha..the results were there for all to see..
everyone prayed for the rain to stop and it did on the 2nd day rite?
for me i prayed for smth else on the 2nd day..
alot of ppl were sick due to the rain..abigail..my CHELSEA SUPPORTER facillitator gabriel hu dint come in the morning..and of cos others..

i prayed during quiet time tt day for the sick..
and guess wad?
in the afternoon abi looked perfectly fine and bubbly as usual and gabriel came back looking well too!
praise the Lord..

i also wanna thank God for the rain on the 1st day which was kinda gd in a not very fun way..
we were like walking together in the rain and stuff helping each other out at the expense of our own dryness..
benedict ang was incredible lah can?
he totally dint use umbrella at all and helped to carry the bags out from the car boots in the pouring rain while others with umbrellas chose not to..
peifu peifu..
im glad to say i saw quite a few more ppl do the same..
all for the family rite?
though many of us dint get appreciated i noe God is well pleased with us.

3rd thing id like to thank God for is for wad he did on the 2nd night..
u see..i saw fellow brudda sherwin on his knees and den i really felt a prompting to pray for him..
and tt prayer wasnt the best..or the most complicated..or the most colourful..
it was right from my heart..and it said all i felt abt God's love for us..
sherwin cried..
i almost cried too..
abit pai se cos its the 1st time i pray and someone gets touched by the holy spirit..i was quite unsure how to react but i hope i'll learn in time..
anw..
tt meant alot to me..

y?
cos it gave me a hint tt wad ive worked for the entire year dint go down in vain..u see..i was feeling extremely defeated and down cos 2006 has been very dull without much breakthrus..
of cos..ive gotta say everett has been a blessing to me..his acceptance of Christ meant quite alot to me too..but even den when he accepted Christ i wasnt in spore..tt was in dec 2005.
i felt quite left out..like not being part of God's plan..i not around den ppl receive Christ i around ppl nvr..
kinda silly eh?
haha..2006 was basically the same mood as tt..

but den God revealed to me smth impt tt night..
not to rely on my own strength but by God's strength..

ironically..the theme of the camp..
'not by might not by power but my spirit says the Lord'

in a way..it was a humbling experience..
and the nx thing filled me with new faith..
God told me not to give up..
He's beginning a new work in the ppl around me..
and 2007 is the year he'll use me in the most powerful way ive ever known..
WOW..

i sense a breakthru in the spiritual realm..
nx year is gonna be THE year we are gonna win the nations for Christ..
and believe me we ARE gonna fill block d1 up to the max..
y?
not bcos we are capable of it..
but bcos we have faith..
and God wun let those hu put their faith in Him down..
2007 is the year of victory..its not gonna be easy..but its certainly gonna bring out the best God has in store for us..

im really excited abt nx year..
abt our cell band, abt our soccer and basketball ministry..
just amazing..
cant wait!
=)

i certainly experienced a breakthru already in the past week..
i scored my 1st ever goal for school in a proper tournament!
it was the finals and we beat bedok 3-1.i got the 2nd goal as attacking mid.
ive told myself tt once the 1st goal arrives goals will start raining down..

i believe the same thing applies to the G12 vision..once everyone of us gets our 1st spiritual son..
my gosh..i wun be surprised if we complete our 12 by the end of the year at all..

and so we step out in faith..
amen!

-tzup

ps.our cell jersey totally rox! =P

No comments: