Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Today's Devotion (by Roar)

The Lord has been affirming in my heart his word that's written in 1 John 4:4-6
"You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us."

Frankly speaking, during the past 2 weeks I felt a bit overwhelmed by the excessive lectures & things that were crowding over my life. I felt overpowered by Satan. I even came to a point where I actually believed that Satan is stronger than me - since he rules over everything in this world. And of course, I felt terrified and weak.

Therefore when God revealed this truth upon my heart again, I really repented in dust & ashes. This word gave me great inspiration to live & fight victorious ever since. And I claim the Lord's resurrection power over my life. Amen!

No comments: