Wednesday, January 03, 2007

School start

Hi everyone its been a long time since i never post now am back

Been quite busy this holidays for me as,
i have been spending with my family and cousin was like so
fun an tiring. Our whole family went for oversea during dec before youth camp
missed the first day of youth cause i came back on that night close to midnight.
Super tiring but fun getting to bond with my cousin aunt uncles.
Haven gotten the photos will post it asap haha.

My First day of school wasn't that bad
but the only thing was my class
was on the 3th floor not 1st have to climb the stairs which i dont like
is so tiring.

Thinking that now i am sec 4
must get ready for n level and then leave
the school after that dont know where to go.
It pretty fast how times fly
but i am going to trust god in my n levels and in eveything i do
cause i know he has a plan for me and for everyone.
bye bye
shawnie

No comments: